A workshop for those who want to strengthen their leadership capacity in a holistic way.
Leadership is not only about insight and strategy, but also about being in touch with yourself and being able to trust your intuition.
This is a workshop to strengthen your leadership capacity in an environment on the island Rügen (Ge) that is inviting to learn from and with nature. The workshop will bring you to a closer understanding of your potential as a leader and how to use it in your life and your organization(s).
About this workshop
The Holistic Leadership Development Workshop is a foundational module of the Genuine Contact Program that offers a holistic approach to change in organizations and to personal and professional leadership. The workshop takes place in an inspiring environment and allows you to engage in exploration and create your own conclusions to find your way forward.
natural structures // colours // sound // organis(z)ation // ease //
limestone rocks // fire // water // deep dive
// noticing // inspiration // leadership // growth // stimulating questions
- Dates: Stay tuned for our new schedule. We offer this workshop also in-house for your (leadership) team. For more information contact us at
- Venue: Region Utrecht (Netherlands)
- Language: The language of the workshop will be English however Dutch and German can also be used
- Content: The Holistic Leadership Development Workshop is foundational module 4 of the Genuine Contact Program. The foundational modules aim at regenerating your relationship with yourself and the values of your organization. In the workshop you as a participant will have time to define your own (holistic) leadership approach, strengthen your leadership capacity and design a plan for leadership development in your organization
- Pre-requisite: To participate in this workshop the three other foundational modules of the Genuine Contact Program are pre-requisite: Path to Organizational Health and Balance; Achieving Organizational Health and Balance and Individual Health and Balance. We are happy to discuss with you if you have not yet followed (all) these workshops. There are several options to get on board
- After registration you will be invited via email to do prepatory work to clarify your development goal for the workshop
The Genuine Contact™ Program
The Genuine Contact Way offers a holistic approach to change and to personal and professional leadership. It is about developing skills, knowledge, and capacity to create successful organizations where people can thrive. The Genuine Contact way of working is designed to allow people to discover the possibilities and unseen potentials that are under the surface and are felt by the people who are in the process and committed to finding solutions for the coming centuries.
The Genuine Contact Program is a series of nine workshops carefully developed to assist people in learning to work with the Genuine Contact Way. The Holistic Leadership Developement Workshop is foundational module 4 of the program. The workshop adds another perspective to the Foundational Modules 1,2 and 3 of the Genuine Contact Program: Path to Organizational Health and Balance; Achieving Organizational Health and Balance; Individual Health and Balance.
These modules aim to regenerate relationship with oneself and the values of ones organization and also to increase awareness about personal and organizational health and balance. The Genuine Contact Way believes that focusing on genuine contact enables individuals and organizations to achieve the individual and organizational health and balance that is needed for optimal effectiveness. Positive change in the organization is directly linked to positive change in individuals. Both are required for sustainable new ways of working.
About the trainers
Mariëlle Cuijpers became a Genuine Contact Trainer in 2017 after she experienced and witnessed success working the Genuine Contact way. She feels a strong connection with the values, believes and spirit of Genuine Contact and strives hopes for more people and organizations to benefit from the program. Mariëlle works as a consultant, coach and trainer, based in The Netherlands. She started her career after university education in the social sciences and humanistic studies and continued her path with intuitive and body work based trainings. She learned a lot working in different leadership positions but most from life itself. Dance is her most precious resource.
Ursula Maurer became a Genuine Contact Trainer in the year 2021. Instantly she was determined to become a Co-owner of the GCO in the same year. Her journey started some years ago with very small steps, not meant to become a trainer one day. Now she is exited to offer Genuine contact trainings herself. Ursula works also as teacher for handwork in a Waldorf school. There she is teaching manual, analog skills and she is also involved in the self-government as member of the board of directors. Making music is Ursula's most profound work. From her studies of audiovisual media at art school she continued to write and perform music.
To learn more contact Mariëlle Cuijpers or